This page shows the information Bed and Breakfast Buena Idea provides to its clients and guests about its COVID-19 policy that is in place for the period prescribed by the government. By making a reservation, the guest(s) that will make use of that reservation commits themselves to this policy.
Please take a few moments to read this outline of our measures regarding COVID-19. We kindly but strongly ask you, given the circumstances, to observe those measures that apply to you. At the bottom of this document there is also information included about local emergency services.
• Due to the small size of the establishment, safety distance can be maintained fairly easily. Simply be aware of your position, your direction of movement and respect the safety distance. Especially around doors, entrances and hallway.
• Physical contact between staff, and between staff and clients, is prohibited.
Reception and welcome
• We have no reception area, we simply welcome you outside upon arrival. That way, we maintain the safety distance and enjoy the fresh air.
• Regarding items that may be touched by various people:
o Staff’s mobile phones or iPads are used to document IDs and exchange required data of clients. Phones are cleaned morning an evening.
o A payment machine is used for card payments. This is disinfected before and after every use.
o Room keys are cleaned and UV-disinfected before check in and after check out.
• Objects and spaces are prepared in such way that safety distances can be maintained easily. Please do not move items and furniture unnecessarily.
• Number of people around the swimmingpool: 6
• Hydroalcoholic solution is available at several places, such as the breakfast area and terrace.
• All areas of the establishment are ventilated daily.
• Shared areas and items / surfaces that are used often and carry higher risk of contamination are cleaned daily. Extra attention is paid to door knobs, doors and tables.
Your room: cleaning
• Staff will not provide (cleaning or other) service in the rooms when guests are present
• Staff wears gloves.
• After the occupation of a room, that room will be ventilated for at least one hour. Rooms in general are ventilated at least twice a week.
• Towels and bed linen are replaced:
o Always after the occupation of a room
o At least every 3 days
o At the request of a guest
• Towels and bed linen are washed at 65 degrees
• The avoid cross contamination, room cleaning and making up of rooms are done separately and safely, i.e. room per room, and carefully separating used versus clean towels, linen and amenities.
• Walls, floors, mirrors and windows, furniture, equipment and decorative and functional elements are cleaned with disinfecting solution after the occupation of a room.
Bed and Breakfast Buena Idea does only offer a breakfast service. Due to the COVID19 regulations and restrictions the kitchen area is for staff use only! During breakfast the security distance is maintained. In preparing the breakfast, the owners are committed to minimise risk of contagion. Items for common use, such as salt jars or oil cans, as well as decorative items have been removed. Salt, oil, sugar and alike products are available for single use, for example in sticks. Plates, cutlery, glasses et cetera are cleaned at at least 60 degrees Celsius in a dishwasher.
Information about emergency services
• Police, fire brigade, ambulance: call 112
• Guardia Civil: call 062
• Hospital (24h)
o Av. Marina Alta, s/n, 03700 Dénia, Alicante
o Telephone 0034 966 42 90 00